Wedding Dance Lessons
For the First Dance and a Lifetime of Romance
All eyes are on you as you take the floor… spinning and swaying in perfect harmony. This is a once in a lifetime moment. Your first dance as husband and wife.
First Dance Wedding Tips
Let the professionals at Arthur Murray help you create the dance you envision. In our 100 years of experience, we’ve taught everything from a romantic Rumba to a traditional Waltz to a spicy Salsa. The possibilities are truly endless. What are you waiting for?
Things to Know for Your First Dance:
- What kind of music will you have at your wedding?
- Do you have a band or DJ?
- Will they play your first song?
- What is the size of the dance floor?
- Will you have a mother-son, father-daughter, or any bridal party dances?
- Does your dress or veil have any limitations? (Don’t worry we won’t tell the groom!)